Social Media Manager
Every single business definitely needs a professional social media management team. This will help in the growth , brand awareness and reach of a larger target audience. Social Media Managers will handle your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Shopify, OF, Email Marketing and help improve your online presence and popularity and sales.
What does a social media manager do? A social media manager is responsible for setting content strategy and driving engagement on a company’s social platforms.
Social media managers are ordinarily responsible for developing strategies to increase followers, creating and overseeing social campaigns, producing content, reviewing analytics, and communicating with key stakeholders in a company.
- Widen brand awareness
- Improve brand reputation
- Product and Brand Photography and Media campaigns
- Graphic Design custom Brand Kits / Marketing tools
- Increase opportunities to define yourself as a company (including beliefs and values)
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Better communication with customers, building rapport and understanding
- Manage customer dissatisfaction, concerns and complaints
- Weekly calls to Train and Consult you in business and strategy
- Setup you online social presence and website
- Write up blogs, scripts or captions to convert sales.
- Content Calendar and Posting across platforms
- Monitor your socials
- Lead generation
- Driving website traffic through paid-per-click advertising
- Precise audience segmentation and targeted advertising
- Run social media advertising campaigns
- Review your insights and results
- So much more!
Book a 4 week , 6 week or 8 week package to suit your company needs.